You Already Have an AdSense Account Problem Fixed - Rise and Shine

You Already Have an AdSense Account Problem Fixed

You already have an AdSense account


This seems to be a very common problem people are facing when applying for a new Adsense account. I too faced this problem when last year in 2019 I applied for my first ever Google Adsense account. Today I am here to share with you all my story of fixing this problem of you already have an AdSense Account.


Like everyone else, I started a blog last year and posted about 25-30 articles . Last year in September 2019 I applied for Google Adsense account and got their reply within a few hours that you already have an Adsense account. First I was happy that I got the approval but to my surprise when I opened the email and went for the login, I was unable to login with my current password. I visited the login troubleshooter page and tried all the steps such as clear your browser cache etc.but it was of no use, then I searched for the solution of my query on Google and youtube and tried all the possible methods such as change your payment details but it was of no use. At first, I was a little disappointed, but I was somewhere sure in my heart that I will be able to solve this, so here I am today sharing with you all my method that will solve your problem of you already have an Adsense account : 






This method is divided into various steps, so let's start:

1.  Change email ID
I changed my email ID in the blogger, I created a new email ID and make that ID the admin in my blog. ( You can check the link to do that)


2. Log out of all Google Accounts 
I logged out of all Google accounts such as Google pay, Google AdWords etc. so that Google doesn't have any information related to my current email ID.

3. Apply again for Google Adsense
After that, I waited for a week or so and then I again applied for a Google Adsense account with my new email ID, filling the payment details and phone number.

4. Account Approved
After a few days, I got an email from Google saying that my account is approved and is ready for Adsense.

Also, I would like you all to know that I created my blog on Blogspot. You can check it out here.




All the very best to all of you. I hope this will solve your problem of you already have an Adsense account.  

Stay safe. 💓

2 comments:

  1. Well-written and infographics are also eye-catching.

    I opened lots of posts related to this topic but didn't get satisfying results.

    But, unfortunately, I came into your blog and that it.

    I got what I wanted. Thanks for this informative and well-explaned article.

    Thanks Again.

    Keep Writing, Keep Sharing.

    BY.. Online Vs Offline

    ReplyDelete

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.