Neville Goddard Best Technique to Manifest a specific person or desire - Rise and Shine

Neville Goddard Best Technique to Manifest a specific person or desire

How Neville Goddard manifested his marriage to his specific person!


“Simply dare to assume you are what you want to be and you will compel everyone to play their part.” Neville Goddard



Today I am writing to share with you all, how Neville Goddard manifested his divorce and his subsequent marriage to his specific person.

Neville talked about this in different lectures, and it is a very interesting story that very clearly illustrates how everything is possible, no matter how unlikely it seems.

I am going to share an excerpt from one of his lectures where he talks about manifesting his marriage to his specific person, So here I am, what Neville says about manifesting his marriage to his specific person:

What he meant when he talked about living from the end result?

He said When I decided to marry the lady who now bears my name, I applied this principle. At the time I was terribly involved. I had married at the age of eighteen and became a father at nineteen. We separated that year, but I never sought a divorce; therefore, my separation was not legal in the state of New York. Sixteen years later, when I fell in love and wanted to marry my present wife, I decided to sleep as though we were married. While sleeping, physically in my hotel room, I slept imaginatively in an apartment she in one bed and I in the other. My dancing partner did not want me to marry, so she told my wife that I would be seeking a divorce and to make herself scarce - which she did, taking up residence in another state. But I persisted! Night after night I slept in the assumption that I was happily married to the girl I love. Within a week I received a call requesting me to be in court the next Tuesday morning at 10:00 A.M., giving me no reason why I should be there, I dismissed the request, thinking it was a hoax played on me by a friend. So the next Tuesday morning at 9:30 A.M.I was unshaved and only casually dressed, when the phone rang and a lady said: "It would be to your advantage, as a public figure, to be in court this morning, as your wife is on trial. “What a shock! I quickly thanked the lady, caught a taxi, and arrived just as the court began. My wife had been caught lifting a few items from a store in New York City, which she had not paid for. Asking to speak on her behalf I said: "She is my wife and the mother of my son. Although we have been separated for sixteen years, as far as I know, she has never done this before and I do not think she will ever do it again. We have a marvelous son. Please do nothing to her to reflect in any way upon our son, who lives with me. If I may say something, she is eight years my senior and may be passing through a certain emotional state which prompted her to do what she did. If you must sentence her, then please suspend it."The the judge then said to me, "In all of my years on the bench I have never heard an appeal like this. Your wife tells me you want a divorce, and here you could have tangible evidence for it, yet you plead for her release." He then sentenced her for six months and suspended the sentence. My wife waited for me at the back of the room and said: "Neville, that was a decent thing to do. Give me the subpoena and I will sign it." We took a taxi together and I did that which was not legal: I served my own subpoena and she signed it.

Now, who was the cause of her misfortune? She lived in another state but came to New York City to do an act for which she was to be caught and tried. So, I say: every being in the world will serve your purpose, so in the end, you will say:

"Father forgive them, for they know not what they do."

They will move under compulsion to do your will, just as my wife did.

I tell this story only to illustrate a principle. You do not need to ask anyone to aid you in

the answer to a prayer, for the simple reason that God is omnipotent and omniscient. He is in you as your own wonderful I Am ness. Everyone on the outside is your servant, your slave, ready and able to do your will. All you need do is know what you want, Construct a scene which would imply the fulfillment of your desire. Enter the scene and remain there. If your imaginal counselor (your feeling of fulfillment) agrees with that which is used to illustrate your fulfilled desire, your fantasy will become a fact. If it does not, start all over again by creating a new scene and enter it.

It costs you nothing to imagine consciously!

In my own case the scene was a bedroom of an apartment, with my wife in one bed and I in the other, denoting that I was no longer living in a hotel alone. I fell asleep in that state, and within one week I had the necessary papers to start action on a divorce.

 Alright, so let's take a closer look to this story. Neville could not marry his specific person because he was already married to a woman who refused to give him a divorce no matter what. Now what many people would do in a case like this is focus on solving the problem, in this case forcing the first wife to agree to a divorce. But Neville did not do that, because this would not be living from the end. The end result he wanted was not the divorce; it was being married to his specific person he was in love with. So instead of focusing on the first wife or imagining her agreeing to give him a divorce, he went straight to the end. He constructed an imaginal scene where when he went to bed every night, he was not alone. He was lying in his bed and his specific person was lying in the other bed. Now for this scene to happen, it pre-supposes that he had already married his specific person. He did not concern himself with the how this marriage would take place, or how his first wife would finally get persuaded to give him a divorce. He went straight to the end, to the state of already being married to his loved one and sleeping in the same room with his loved one, and focused on that, and let everything else take care of itself. Now everything was stacked up against him in this case. His first wife deliberately refused to give him a divorce. Not only that, but another person in his life -his dancing partner- was actively working against this divorce, going as far as telling his first wife to disappear so they could not find her for the divorce to happen! But Neville did not concern himself with any of that. He persisted in imagining as if his desire had already come to pass, and in living from the end, and within a week, things happened. To forgive her for all the trouble she had caused him and to not force her into giving him the divorce by testifying against her.that can only be described as miraculous, that granted the divorce he so much wanted to him on. That basically handed him that divorce on a silver platter.

This is why it is so important to focus on the end and to live from the end, and to not try to micromanage the manifestation process. This development that got him his divorce, its not the kind of thing no one could have predicted or thought to try to manifest. But if you persist on living from the end, then things take care of themselves in ways you never could have imagined. And notice how it only took him a week to manifest all that!

And there is a second very important point in this story:

Forgiveness.

Neville was not bitter towards his ex-wife, despite the problems she had caused him. He had the perfect opportunity to get revenge and force the divorce upon her, but he did not. He chose to tell the truth and to support her. He could have thought, this is my opportunity to get tangible evidence that will help me to finally get that divorce! But he chose to tell the truth instead. towards him and willing to give him his desired divorce on the spot.

I hope that Neville story inspired and helped you see just how much is possible when you remain faithful to living from the end result you want, and when you are willing to let go of the past, including any grudge you hold against people, justified or not. And this created a miraculous outcome, where she spontaneously decided that he is a good person who had every reason to testify against her but chose not to, and she signed the divorce papers right then and there. And just like that, Neville was free to marry his specific person.

So the lesson in this story is to go to the end and live from the end you desire, and let go of all the stages in the middle. Let them go. It’s not your job to create those. Your job is to live from the end, the true end, and the rest will take care of themselves. And also, to forgive people for what they have done, because people just play the part you assigned to them. Everyone is you pushed out. And if you forgive them, then the thing inside you that creates them like they are will dissolve, and they will change right in front of your eyes. Just like when Neville forgave his first wife and did not use her arrest as an opportunity to get revenge and force her to give him a divorce, she was all of a sudden a different person, a person who was suddenly grateful.

To read other technique click here Neville Goddard

Bye for now. Stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.