ONE OF THE POWERFUL TECHNIQUE TO MANIFEST ANYTHING YOU DESIRE - Rise and Shine

ONE OF THE POWERFUL TECHNIQUE TO MANIFEST ANYTHING YOU DESIRE

MANIFEST ANYTHING YOU DESIRE


Today I am here to talk about one of the powerful technique to manifest anything you desire but before we go to that I want you to know how mind and matter are interconnected. our mind creates our world, our experience on the outside, the physical experience everything begins on an energetic level and then comes out into physicality. This is quantum physics and classic Law of attraction.
I do recommend at this point in your journey if you're trying out these new techniques to focus on one thing at a time manifest one thing and then build up your belief system see how I can do this, I believe that one at a time focus on something you really really want or maybe even it might sound counter-intuitive but focus on the thing you want least and build your way up to that big thing that you really want so what you need to do is choose something. 


The most powerful technique is resonance or feeling at one with the object this is a little bit esoteric and actually, most of this list is pretty out there but it really works and I'm going to give you a silly example but something that was important to me no matter how silly it was for anybody else and that using resonance really worked so feeling that one with the object would mean that you transcend the illusion that there is any distinction between you and the object of your desire, we are all one we all exist even material objects are made of the same things that we are it's all the same energy and matter and particles we're all one. This technique is made even more powerful when you really let yourself go into it, its kind of enter a flow state where everything time and space slips away and you just feel truly at one with this thing that you desire now let's get into how to actually do it for a moment think deeply about your desire maybe write it down even more powerful to write it down sit with your eyes closed and think about it and then start seeing yourself as this desire now this can range from pretty standard visualization which would be maybe you want a car so you visualize yourself getting into this car driving the car or it can get a lot more out there visualize yourself as the car literally be the car and invoke this desire to be owned by you so it's like the car wants to be owned by you just as much as you want to be owned by the car this gets tricky when you want to manifest love in a relationship so what I do recommend is just letting yourself. If you are trying to manifest a relationship let those boundaries those distinctions and limitations slip away when you close your eyes and think about your person realize that you are all the same you are all one and see yourself as this person and this person is now thinking about you and how do they feel when they think about you and what you want to do is feel emotions of love gratitude respect appreciation this is resonance, you can do this with anything with a career with money with whatever it is that you want with, how to feel you want to feel happy, be happy. The other day before I get into my little weird example I wanted to feel abundant you know I have all these different things I do to to enter the abundance frequency in the mind state but what was really powerful for me is to start believing and closing my eyes and doing this resonance exercise with abundance and I came to this place where I realized I am abundance I and abundance personified and when I entered that frequency, I just felt so good and I felt that the boundaries slipping away from the thought form and physicality I am abundance and that rest of the week was one of the best weeks I've had in the past six months, finance wise I was truly so abundant now to explain resonance in another material object there is this package that I really wanted to receive here in a remote village and I was not receiving any of my packages but this was the most important one to me and I kind of let go the fact that I wasn't going to receive anything else I'd ordered but I really wanted this package I was like okay well I need to manifest a getting here I literally imagine myself as the package and imagine myself being lifted and being dropped off where I would get it I imagined it getting safely to me and sure enough, it did come to me and it was the only package that has arrived thus far and I ordered like three or four things so resonance is really powerful.
This is so powerful and is really fun to do I really recommend trying it out whatever feels comfortable with you. If it was helpful to you please give it a thumbs up so that it could help somebody else let me know in the comments below what really resonated with you.



Thanks for reading!

Gunjan 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.